Friday, September 7, 2012

September 9th - September 15th Meal Plan

Hello!!

A recap of the last two weeks of recipes:

The philly cheese steak stuffed green peppers were great & super easy.  I made extra and they were awesome leftovers.
The seared scallops and risotto was also fabulous.
The cheesy chicken & rice skillet was amazing.  Honestly, the recipe made two skillets worth (I must have small skillets) and I probably could half the recipe next time.  It made for great leftovers and I ate it for lunch probably 3 days.
The hot & cheesy caramelized corn dip was a success.  It actually tasted like it had chicken in it.  The one thing I did notice is that it was not all that 'cheesy', as in it wasn't stringy & melty. It still tasted great though.
The sangria - eh.  I've had much better.  I think it needed more of the liquour.
I'm bumping the tilapia & sweet potato bites until this week.

The plan for this coming week:

Sunday:  Hamburger helper, or something easy as I anticpate shopping then
Monday:  Crispy Honey Lime Tilapia & Herb Crusted Sweet Potato Bites (both from How Sweet Eats)
Tuesday: Chicken Parmesan w. garlic bread
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: Veggie Ham pizza with alfredo sauce (a repeat from a couple weeks ago because it was aaamazing)

Friday: some kind of leftovers or maybe eating out

Saturday: Bacon Mushroom Honey Dijon Chicken from Mommy I'm  Hungry


I'm not planning the following week just yet because I still had to go to the store and get produce as I was afraid it would go bad if I bought it two weeks before.

- Rachel

No comments: