Thursday, May 5, 2011

a long time coming

hello all! I have definitely been inspired by many, many things, but haven't had a chance to put them up here. Having just recently finished training someone to take over my position at work so that I could take on a new job here has sucked up all my time and energy. I am super excited to be starting & learning something new. I tend to get restless and antsy when I've been doing something for too long.

soo - looking at Jones Design Company's website - I found an awesome wreath that I'd love to make for my younger sister.

see::

this is so cute from Jones Design Company too:




Also - I'm debating with myself over several possible 'upgrades' in my kitchen. I think I need to put a backsplash behind my sink & possibly the counter by the stove... I would ultimately love to paint my cabinets (or get new ones once I win the lottery) and paint the kitchen itself but that is down the road.

I ran across a post on The Little Brown House's website about her using beadboard wallpaper. I think it looks awesome - I'm just worried it won't do the same thing that a tile backsplash would...

see a picture:


talk to you soon & thanks again for all of those past comments that I JUST now published. that is totally my fault =)

No comments: