Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine's Day Craftiness

well now I'm on a roll (apparently)...2 posts in one week!!

I pretty much 'religiously' check out about 20 blogs every day. hey - I have a little down time sometimes, don't judge. =)

today, since it's February 2nd & all - Remodelaholic has a lot of Valentine's Day crafts. I want to make pretty much all of them, but I'll highlight my very favorites.

Valentine's Day 'Love Frame'


I think this is very cute & could be great on a front door instead of a wreath.
This came from Lil' Luna's blog.

Pom-Pom Flowers


I must make these ASAP. They would be great not only for Valentine's Day but also to decorate in general. They seem super easy & look adorable. Now if only I could find a dry twig somewhere...
This craft originally came from Country Living's magazine.

Cherry Blossom Branches


This just looks spring-y & seems very simple. I think I may have just been bitten by the spring bug.
This was shown in Good Housekeeping's magazine.

No comments: