well after we devoured pizza on a steamy Saturday afternoon of painting, we couldn't do pizza the following day so my b.f. & my b.f.f. & I decided we'd try a place on "Main Street" in Berryville.
enter - -
The Berryville Grill - Berryville (duh)
now this place, let me tell you. The first time I went (okay, and the second time because I enjoyed it so much) I ordered the Pulled Pork Salad with ranch dressing. This salad is SOOO good. I especially like the coolness of the lettuce & the dressing versus the warm bbq pork.
The second time we went back, the b.f. ordered the rack of ribs - he was very hungry - and a small bowl of soup. He said the soup was amazing & I can attest, the ribs were out of this world. You barely needed to touch them to get the meat to fall off the bone.
The service has always been awesome & everyone is very friendly.
VERDICT: This is my go-to place in Berryville when I want great customer service & awesome food.
No comments:
Post a Comment